The Jesse Emory style dial is extremely detailed and has the following features:
- Made from hard maple.
- Features floral design of red flowers with dark leaves.
- Simplicity of design makes dial attractive and unique.
- All decorations and numerals "engraved" and then painted.
- Dial coated with 14 coats of acrylic paint. Hand rubbed for smooth texture. Will not crack or yellow.
- Reproduction dial with "Jesse Emory" Weare also available.
- Dial located with 4 tapered maple pegs into the movement posts.
- Dial features integral 31 tooth date wheel from Quarter sawn hard maple.
- Custom floral designs also available.
- Cross braces from hard maple
- Cross braces float to accommodate seasonal changes in humidity. In New Hampshire dial size will vary up to 1/4" from summer to winter. It is essential dial has zero stress created by this large dimensional change.
- Stainless steel spring so date indicator hand springs into place. A charming sound if you happen to be around the clock shortly after midnight having a nightcap.
- Cross brace location holes slightly oval so dial can effortlessly be removed during any season
- Rear side finished with 4 coats specially formulated tung oil.
Original Jesse Emory Dials